C

CanonMan

Any of the residents know of a good Kennel service in the south? Plans to head out for about a month late next month so looking to house the pooch whilst we're gone. Dog sitter anyone?? haha.

Cheers,
Mark

.....and Muppet

Attachments

• Mup.jpg
    Mup.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 59

Euc-

Nov 28, 2012
Depending on the location I wouldn't mind house/dog sitting for the month.. ;)

Lea

Jun 11, 2012
Leaving for Australia for 10 days and have just boarded our golden retreiver at
Bali Kennel
Kutat Lestari Gang 6
0361 8427037
Kennels very clean, owners fantastic..
Dogs only go into kennels in the evening, otherwise they play in an enclosed yard all day..

Will let you within 2 weeks how it all went...!!

C

CanonMan

Thanks for the replies. @Smoke, OK I see where you are coming from, no worries. WOuld prefer she goes to one location and not get bounded around, reduce the stress levels etc. Cheers though. Looking forward to the update @Lea will also go and check them out.

Thanks,
Mark.

baliblue

Dec 13, 2011
Hi, I have 2 dogs and I always use Happy Dog Stay in Sanur - Hady and his wife are fantastic and love dogs. Ours trot off quite happily when we need to leave them there and the prices are very reasonable. The kennels are at their home so they are always playing with the dogs and ours have been well looked after.

C

CanonMan

Hey balibule, where are they located in Sanur? Contact info?

Cheers,
Mark.

baliblue

Dec 13, 2011
They are very close the the big roundabout at the end of the bypass...

Jl. Sekarsari no. 1, Sanur Tohpati, Denpasar
I can't add the web link but google happy dog stay and they are there :) they also have a FB page.

Thanks!

pollyanna

Feb 8, 2010
Ubud, Bali
I agree with RonB. I can't speak highly enough of Bali Kennel in Sanur. The owner and staff all genuinely care about the pets in their care. Mine go down to Sanur once a month for grooming and they are always happy to be there. It is like a play date for them. The dogs who are boarding or there for the day play in a very large grassed garden area and are well supervised. And Mark, they also have some dogs there long term and they are treated as well or better than they would be by their owners. Go and check it out.

Lovegrove

Feb 7, 2013
Karangasem
Silly question maybe??? But has anyone thought of trading their premises for a live in Dog/Cat sit service ie. we come and stay at your place whist looking after your pet? Of course you would need to "vet" us prior to the agreement, and conditions & "fine print" would always apply? The reason I ask is, most of us reside in some interesting places, maybe the pets could show us around, introduce us to the locals etc......they are probably, at times more well known than the human folk - food for thought, if you care for animals, it can't be all that bad!