Bert Vierstra

Hi,

To practice you Bahasa the Indonesian language is available for the forum descriptions and buttons.

Go to you profile and choose Indonesian as your language.

The messages will not be translated 8)

That's great, Bert! Thank you for encouraging us bule lokal to learn Bahasa Indonesia. It's amazing how many foreigners are happy ignorant of everything going on around them because they can't speak the language. I feel so sorry for them... but I guess they just want to live in a tropical country and don't care where that is.... that's too bad.

Congratulations, you have just broken the record of the longest possible time between posts which is now officially 9 years and 26 days!

Wow, congratulations to balipod.com for being around for so long with so many active members! I just did a search for "bahasa" and was surprised at what came up.

Wow, congratulations to balipod.com for being around for so long with so many active members! I just did a search for "bahasa" and was surprised at what came up.

What comes up repeatedly is Surya Dharma. We get it. Thank you. We now know how many teachers your school has, how much it costs, when classes start, etc. I think we have enough now.

Back