gazbhoy

Sep 8, 2016
Arranging a bucks/stag trip for 5 nights from the 6th of October. There will be approximately 6-8 of us. Any advice anyone has for us re fun activities/nightlife etc would be very welcome. Lively group of early-mid 30's. We are staying in Seminyak.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Ill give you a bit of advice .
Avoid Davita.

hahaha...did you not notice the OP's gang are in their 30's ....my frat-people turn up in wheelchairs and walkers. The music at Dav/Ita parties starts early with Frank Sinatra and gets really wild after 9pm with Chubby Checker and the Twist....prob' not suitable for somebody calling themselves gazbhoy.

Better the OP and gang go to Gili Trawangan for fun...check out Scallywags resort.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Gazbhoy what part of the term "Expatriate Forum" don't you understand? Take your whole load of fun luvvers and head for Kuta and do not stray even a little bit otherwise you might discover there's something else worth making the long trip to Bali for - other than drinking copious amounts of wood alcohol causing blindness and death - not necessarily in that order.

Try FB

geedee

Feb 1, 2014
Sydney
gazbhoy

facebook groups
Bali bogans
bali travel group
Bali Bali bali
bali tourist questions and answers
etc etc
Also tripadvisor Bali forums are very good
Please note Markit (the poster above)is banned from all of them

Aug 31, 2014
Aberdeen/Singapore
Gazbhoy what part of the term "Expatriate Forum" don't you understand? Take your whole load of fun luvvers and head for Kuta and do not stray even a little bit otherwise you might discover there's something else worth making the long trip to Bali for - other than drinking copious amounts of wood alcohol causing blindness and death - not necessarily in that order.

Try FB
ahhhhh diddums, they didden invite you huh?

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
I've actually gotten to that stage in life where I actively try and avoid opportunities to booze it up.

Trying to explain this to a Scotsman/woman probably makes color to a blind man seem simple by comparison.