oneone

Sep 14, 2010
Hello ,I,m new in the forum but I think that is very interesting for the expatriate comunity. English is not my lenguage so apologizes if sometimes I don,t write propperly.
. I,m interested in buy a beachfront land to start a small resort bussines but I hear that indonesian laws says that the building cannot be build at least at 150 mts from the beach.
Also in that area many people told me that you can build at 30 mts from the beach,and close to the land have a villa already build. My question is the following if the indonesian law is clear at this point and have a lot of villas that not follows this law,even if have the IMB are these villas breaking the law?
CAn I build my small resort if I get the IMB and give me this IMB the guaranty that my resort will not have any legal matters in the future?
Thanks.

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
The law changed recently I believe and it is 100 meters from the beach. Since the houses already built have permits they should be fine. The problem is getting a permit for any new construction.

helmiz

Sep 6, 2010
roi

Hi Oneone,
I just checked the regulation,it mentioned that it`s 100 meters on highest level of high tide.Make is sure that you`ll follow the rule.It`s a smart choice.Any idea of having a hill property with a stunning ocean and mountain view in South coast of Lombok(Kuta)?if so ,i have 3 hectars property,and i need to sell around 30 are of it,because i need some money to build a house.
Be free to email me at: hezanni@hotmail.com.
Regard Helmi Zanni.question is the following if the indonesian law is clear at this point and have a lot of villas that not follows this law,even if have the IMB are these villas breaking the law?
CAn I build my small resort if I get the IMB and give me this IMB the guaranty that my resort will not have any legal matters in the future?
Thanks.[/QUOTE]