tcollins

Sep 1, 2014
Hi All

Can anyone recommend/ comment on what the Grand Lucky supermarket on Sunset Road is like?

I have seen a few people say it is great and others say it is not worth the trip.

Anyone been there can recommend it.

Looking to find a decent supermarket that might not be as expensive as Carrefour.

Thanks

mugwump

Mar 15, 2011
seattle pekutatan
It is quite nice with kitchen accessories not usually available elsewhere. Sayur and bua not in abundance, but good quality. Curious me.....why so timid?

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Cheaper than Carrefour is Tiara Gatzu on the corner of Jl Kerobokan and Jl Gatot Subrato No567.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
I can't understand why anyone would shop in any of those? You sit in a traffic jam full of fat western people wearing way too few clothes for their physiques, pay way above the "local" prices for veg you can buy at any local market for 1/2 to 1/3 the price. The only thing they have is Oz beef and you can get that at Lotte for normal prices.

What is the attraction?

tcollins

Sep 1, 2014
Thanks for all the replies.

Markit- is Lotte a membership only place, or can anyone shop there?

Thanks

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Anyone can shop there but to get the discount you need a number so either find a friend that is already and use theirs or simply go to the desk at the entrance and sign up.