C

CanonMan

Living between Kuta and Sanur, have been having God awful trouble with the water pump for the past couple of months. Buying a new one today. Not being the handyman I'm looking around for a Plumber so if anyone has any references and recommendations I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,
Cam.

Rainbird

Feb 25, 2011
I have a good plumber, but we're up above Ubud so not much use to you.
I suggest you go to one of your local resorts and ask them if their plumber will moonlight. That's how I found mine.

bobhope

Dec 2, 2011
Can anybody help find a plumber in denpasar area, my workman has been renovateing my house for last 6 months, he promised it in 3, my house originally had 2 toliets, one small balinese toilet and one western suite, when we made renovations we wanted the balinese toilet taken away and closed and a new small toilet built next door to the western toilet, the builder is running behind and hasnt started plumbing the two toilets yet, this has left my wife and her friends out of the house for the last 2 weeks of there trip to my house, my wife desperately wants this fixed or a trusted worker within the next week,

This workman has also been requested to install a large front window, we agreeed price before building and have paid him along the way for each job, but we want to hold back 10m until the job is finished, my wife is now down to her last 7, and the builder is asking for more money for the required parts for the house, we want to hold money back for security and with him not doing our house ontime and now 3 months late we are wondering if we should just sack him and find a new builder at least the small money we have left can go to the more likely job finisher.