Couple of visa questions

blackadder

Hi everyone,

So im just filling in my visa application here in the UK for a socialBud visa, but im stuck on a couple of the questions.. and dont want to mess it up..:icon_wink:

1. Are you in possession of other countries travel documents?

not really sure what this one means ?

2. Do you have previous visa to enter Indonesia?

do they mean any sort of current visa or just an old visa in your passport (which i do have old 30 day visa's in there)

any help you can give would be great..

Only 3 weeks till lift off !! cant wait to be back in Bali.

I am not 100 per cent sure, but I think question 1 is asking if you have another country's passport.

And I think question 2 is asking whether you have ever had a visa to Indonesia before.

Hi everyone,

So im just filling in my visa application here in the UK for a socialBud visa, but im stuck on a couple of the questions.. and dont want to mess it up..:icon_wink:

1. Are you in possession of other countries travel documents?

not really sure what this one means ?

2. Do you have previous visa to enter Indonesia?

do they mean any sort of current visa or just an old visa in your passport (which i do have old 30 day visa's in there)

any help you can give would be great..

Only 3 weeks till lift off !! cant wait to be back in Bali.

SpicyAyam is correct

They are asking if you have a passport for another country other than the one you will be travelling on (ie dual citizen or alias), and if you have ever had a visa to enter Indonesia before

Regards
N

thanks guys. thought i'd better check..

another quick question. Will i need to supply proof of a return flight to immagration ?

thanks guys. thought I'd better check..

Another quick question. Will i need to supply proof of a return flight to immigration ?

When I do a visa run to Singapore, I use an agent who comes to my hotel at 7pm to collect my passport and delivers my visa by 4 pm the next day.

I have never supplied, or been asked for proof of exit flight from Indonesia using that method. Not sure if that's the consulate in Singapore or the fact that I'm using the agent.

BUT

I renewed my last visa in Melbourne and they wouldn't even talk to me unless I had proof of exit from Indonesia

There is a way around it though

Regards
N

When I do a visa run to Singapore, I use an agent who comes to my hotel at 7pm to collect my passport and delivers my visa by 4 pm the next day.

I have never supplied, or been asked for proof of exit flight from Indonesia using that method. Not sure if that's the consulate in Singapore or the fact that I'm using the agent.

BUT

I renewed my last visa in Melbourne and they wouldn't even talk to me unless I had proof of exit from Indonesia

There is a way around it though

Regards
N

thanks again Blondie..:icon_lol:

On the visa form here in the UK it does ask for details of the return flight but doesnt require any sort of copy of documents. I was more concerned about at the airport on arrival.

To be on the safe side have a return ticket. It makes no sense to risk other wise. As an aside I have provided the Indonesian embssy in the Uk with return tickets, letters from employers or schools and bank account details in the past to get a 2 month visit visa.

I have never been refused or had problems and I am pretty sure that they require similar for a sosbud visa.

well we got our Visa's.. Hurray.. Only two weeks to go and we'll be back in Bali... Cant wait.

I must say it was super fast visa service here in the UK, sent them off last Wednesday and received on the Saturday. :icon_razz:

Back