lumumba

hi

do you know any reliable company other than Agoda and booking.com
For the past 2 weeks i can't book any hotel using this 2 company i keep getting problems with their calendar
for check in and check out looks like if not working properly
Any of you experienced any problems
thanks

hi

For the past 2 weeks i can't book any hotel using this 2 company i keep getting problems with their calendar
thanks

I've used Agoda often and just clicked on Agoda.com: Smarter Hotel Booking and it works fine for me.

hi

thanks

I'm a big fan of airbnb.com

I've booked some great places from this website (and am also a host - in Australia, not Bali).

I'm a big fan of airbnb.com

I've booked some great places from this website (and am also a host - in Australia, not Bali).

Agree with SamD but Airbnb is for apartments/houses leased by owners....not hotels.
I booked an apartment from Airbnb for a month in Vancouver last year and it was perfect. Already booked another for next summer.
I saw an interview of the Airbnb CEO on TV where he said Asia was their next future big market after Australia.

hi

thanks

I these two websites are giving you similar trouble I would suspect the browser may be an issue. Try a different browser and see if the same problem persists. :)

hotels.com Expedia or wotif but they are all owned by the same company
The best way would be to use hotelscombined (the comparison site) Then you will have all the booking sites and prices'
I use hotels.com and you get a reward night after 10 stays however its not always the best but they do price match

thank you all for your answers

Hi all
I tried with Firefox and Google from my laptop ad also with my iPhone, Safari, and problem persists.
Never had any problems in the past also 2 of my friends having the same problem.
Got in touch with Agoda and Booking.com but seems like if they don’t have a clue.
When I try to pick a date for check in the calendar stops on the 11 of November 2016 and will not show any more dates so if I want to book something in December is not possible and this will happen even before selecting any hotels, just look for hotels in Bali or anywhere else in December.
I really don’t know that is happening but I can book direct to the hotel without any problems

Last edited:
just to let you know that i have done some searches using hotels.com Expedia and wotif and no problems at all
So i don't know what to tell you looks like if the other 2 have some problems
yes i do agree agree about Airbnb is not for not hotels but thanks to SamD never the less

Just to confirm as my last post only looked for current dates....but I now checked Agoda for Feb/April/Jun next year and everything was normal.
I used AOL and Google and both worked fine.

thank you all for your answers

Hi all
I tried with Firefox and Google from my laptop ad also with my iPhone, Safari, and problem persists.
Never had any problems in the past also 2 of my friends having the same problem.
Got in touch with Agoda and Booking.com but seems like if they don’t have a clue.
When I try to pick a date for check in the calendar stops on the 11 of November 2016 and will not show any more dates so if I want to book something in December is not possible and this will happen even before selecting any hotels, just look for hotels in Bali or anywhere else in December.
I really don’t know that is happening but I can book direct to the hotel without any problems

You might want to let the hotel know too. They might not be aware of the problem. It could be that they have not yet made their calendar available yet in booking.com or in the property management system they are using.

thank Spicyayam
I just used Aola and still the same

I think the problem it’s not related to the hotel because if I do a search in Bali without choosing any hotel the calendar will not show up properly and comes up with 2015. When changing dates and year it is not complete.
If I was the only one with this problem I would have to think about it but I’m not the only one.
I can use Expedia, Wotif and hotels.com and book without any problems but with Agoda and Booking.com it is impossible for me anyway.

Only 10 days ago I book an hotel in Surabaya using Agoda and everything was fine

Mystery

When I search Agoda or Booking .com, both sites only show me dates for the next 12 months. On Agoda only to 23 November, 2016 and Booking .com up to November 30. December 2016 is not available to search.

Back