Blak listed from Indo for losing departure card

SummRazz

I lost my departure card the very RUDE immigration worker said next time i lose it i will be black listed from indonesia it doesn't even say anything on the departure card about that does anyone know anything about this?

To be blacklisted in Indonesia is a rare thing, and losing your departure card for the second time is also a rare thing:biggrin:

If you don't have any intention of losing it for the second time, why worry about it?
Just keep it safely along with your passport next time

Never heard of that. I've seen others leaving Indonesia and having lost the departure card they are simply asked to fill out a new one.....
I always have mine stapled into my passport so I don't lose it.

I loose mine all the time. Just fill in a new one. No questions asked. I think you just had bad luck and had a grumpy immigration officer. Or should I say very grumpy as all immigration officers are grumpy.

Agree with the other posters. Unless you've been naughty before, eg caught overstaying your visa, simply losing the departure card is no grounds for black listing.

Use to be common 20 years back to be asked for a small donation to help fill it in so you did not miss your plane

Back