Success.Bali

Jun 26, 2010
Buruan, Blahbatuh, Bali
www.ici-bali.com
Friends of mine are planning a trip to Bali end of August this year for 4 nights with 3 adults and three children. They want to stay in the area of Pura Rambut Siwi or Soka Beach on the west coast. Besides Surabrata hotel are there any other hotels or villas near by which are recommendable? Would appreciate your help.

mugwump

Mar 15, 2011
seattle pekutatan
Friends of mine are planning a trip to Bali end of August this year for 4 nights with 3 adults and three children. They want to stay in the area of Pura Rambut Siwi or Soka Beach on the west coast. Besides Surabrata hotel are there any other hotels or villas near by which are recommendable? Would appreciate your help.
HI,
I live in West Bali at Pekutatan,and there are several places here including Puri Di Juma, Kelapa, and Medewi Retreat. The place at Soka is pretty run down, and Balian rather primitive, but if it were me I would just wing it as there are a number of choices without a lot of tourist pressure. That way you can see for yourself without committing on something that may turn out different than described.
Feel free to ask for further help as this is great part of Bali that gets little notice.
re

sakumabali

Apr 2, 2010
HI,
I live in West Bali at Pekutatan,and there are several places here including Puri Di Juma, Kelapa, and Medewi Retreat. The place at Soka is pretty run down, and Balian rather primitive, but if it were me I would just wing it as there are a number of choices without a lot of tourist pressure. That way you can see for yourself without committing on something that may turn out different than described.
Feel free to ask for further help as this is great part of Bali that gets little notice.
re

Couldn't say it any better :) Pekutatan is a really great (& pretty unknown) place, clean, empty beaches, perfect to chill & relax!

P.S. only in case they're looking for a 5* hotel in the jungle: Taman Wana near Palasari (awesome church) in the National Park.

Last edited:

Vin

Oct 1, 2009
Singapore, Tabanan