Advice on finding a wife please

harryopal

May 5, 2016
Tintin said:
You're getting old, Markit, you're repeating yourself!

Don't worry Tintin. As you get older you will forget that Markit is repeating himself.

Nydave

Jun 4, 2015
Yeah,not only in Sweden,as long as you are financially secure there are girls like that in every country,

Ginand T

Sep 30, 2019
Hello guys, any views on asiandating verses indo Cupid for initial introductions. Also views on meeting village or country girls as I find some of the ladies in the south to be a little disingenuous. I agree with the friends first, take it slow ethos, and am in no hurry.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Hello guys, any views on asiandating verses indo Cupid for initial introductions. Also views on meeting village or country girls as I find some of the ladies in the south to be a little disingenuous. I agree with the friends first, take it slow ethos, and am in no hurry.
Mate ladies everywhere are a little disingenuous. read some of the previous replies and you'll have the key to the door. My reply was not facetiously meant, really put a picture of a good looking villa in your profile and you'll be covered in lovely, young, disingenuous ladies. Enjoy! Oh,
Badoo isn't a bad place to start.