Where to buy high-end Electric generator & voltage regulators in Denpasar area ?

zivva

Jun 22, 2012
Hi,

Setting up a small cafe in a quite remote area of Bali, I need to purchase some high-quality electric generators & voltage regulators. Prefered brands being Yamaha / Honda for the gen, Matsuyama for the reg.

Any idea where I could find this kind of equipment in the Denpasar area ? May be a particular district in the Denpasar area where I could find a few shops selling this kind of equipment just to be able to compare prices quickly ?

As I am far from being an expert from Denpasar, detailed locations would be much appreciated :)

Thanks.

weedeeblue

Apr 5, 2012
Try Haente Diesel, Jalan Mahendradata Selatan,
0361 499061

Hi,

Setting up a small cafe in a quite remote area of Bali, I need to purchase some high-quality electric generators & voltage regulators. Prefered brands being Yamaha / Honda for the gen, Matsuyama for the reg.

Any idea where I could find this kind of equipment in the Denpasar area ? May be a particular district in the Denpasar area where I could find a few shops selling this kind of equipment just to be able to compare prices quickly?

As I am far from being an expert from Denpasar, detailed locations would be much appreciated :)

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: