What's in a Name?

Hi Begonia, love the quote from Nelson Mandela. I named my son Nelson,after the great man. Actually, so many people say what a great name it is...a really strong name they say. Unlike some of the expats with the adopted Balinese name I spoke of, my wife(balinese) and I compromised on the choice of names. We settled on Wayan Nelson.I liked the story attached to your choice of name Begito

Me too, since I read it the first time I write it every year on the front page of my agenda, I think this quote explain very well why Kupu Kupu Foundation exist!!!.
You are right Nelson Mandela was a great man and I guess you, your wife and Nelson are very proud to choose a name like this!!! great choice motor!!
This is the point, I think many people choose their children´s names for several reasons.
By the way, my family name is Lopez and my child´s name is Putu (Niluh Putu Suria Dewi Lopez) hehehe many times her many many cousins pick on her (is this the right expression???) Putu Lopez!!!! everybody makes jokes and laugh about that!!
Pollyanna, terimakasi banyak for teaching me english!!!
Have a good weekend!!!

Back