RollingStone

Feb 4, 2011
If it helps,

Age 20, not retired. While on holiday in bali did what a lot of people do, shop, sight see, relaxed by a pool and checked out the night life

Jeniekrag

Jul 4, 2011
There are many ways to spend time in Bali. Several beaches, nice sight seeing, shopping, and night life of bali.

RhysG

Oct 3, 2011
seminyak
www.lokalliving.com
20 employed
work, chilling at the 66 beach and eating bakso, rugby on Wednesday at canggu club, party, play pool at chaser with dad, surf on sundays (my only day off work), getting massage after work, hang out with friends at tattoo studio, shisha (btw any one of a good sisha place around seminyak now kahima gone all shit ), watching sport and having a nice cold beer in my hand and hang out with friends and eat a lot of good cheap indo food.

pollyanna

Feb 8, 2010
Ubud, Bali
sat in the traffic for a very long time today with many people of many ages, and some who had retired. :)

Yes, its easy to sit in traffic for so long in Bali that you feel you have retired. We can grow old sitting in Bali traffic when waiting for a long ceremony.

sugarbear

Mar 4, 2011
I've found that there is much less traffic on the sand at a beach in Nusa Dua. Not too many people and even less cars or motorbikes.

Annam

Oct 6, 2011
kerobokan
Yes, its easy to sit in traffic for so long in Bali that you feel you have retired. We can grow old sitting in Bali traffic when waiting for a long ceremony.

oh yes!!! so funny!! I thought I would celebrate another birthday in the traffic yesterday! ;-0