Ed_SPB

Sep 4, 2011
Hello. Does anyone know good wedding photographer on Bali? Please recommend. I'm a photographer myself so I hope there's some wedding photographer who are not worse than me :) Please help!

Perhaps someone can also recommend a christian priest for ceremony?

Thank you!

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
since you had no luck with other members reacting, you could try contacting photographer wisnu at phnr: +62816580164 He did my pre-wedding pics,ceremonial pics and reception pics. And if I say so myself the result was pretty good, but that's maybe because of the guy in the pic, hahaha. just joking ;) seriously, he's pretty good.
and for a protestant pastor (she performed both my baptism and wedding) and is a pleasant person, I will get back to you for her contactdetails. Can't find it right now, but will do a better search for it, since I know I have it somewhere in this mess called my deskdrawer.

Ed_SPB

Sep 4, 2011
Thanks a lot! :) I will contact that photographer. And will appreciate if you find priest contacts!

Thank you!

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
you're welcome...just tell him I (gilbert de jong) gave you his number, he speaks a bit of English but if you would speak Indonesian would be easier I think.
still searching for the other contactdetails...hang in there, will get back to you.

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
sorry it took a while... did find the number of the pastor who did my wedding, but she moved to the US so that won't help.
second best thing I could come up with is the phonenumber for a protestant church 0362-22366 where she used to be.
Hope it helps.

no.idea

Feb 22, 2011
Sanur
Joe Kennedy is a professional photographer based along Jalan Tamblingan in Sanur.
A few of my friends reckon Pastor Flapps is also pretty good.:icon_evil: