visa agent sanur

I fully understand the dangers if someone is bitten by an animal with the disese ,but if an animal is cleared by the dept of whatever then whats the problem,aah what the hell just kill it anyway,killing animals whose owners can prove they are clear of disease makes no sence,why dont they go out and hunt down and kill the animals whom they know are diseased,guess that would mean having to actually work,its easier to hang around the port where the animals come to them then kill everything,this bothers me because I too have cat that I want to bring to Bali from Surabaya later in the year,but seems it wont be possible,

The general opinion is only those with exposure to the risk needs to be immunized...it consists of a series of jabs so could be tedious as well as painful and expensive.
It is rare to get the disease, even in Bali. If bitten by a rabid animal a quick trip to hospital and speed to get vaccinated is critical. In the last couple of years Bali ran out of the vaccines and some people went to Singapore...I believe the hospitals are now well equipped.

but if an animal is cleared by the dept of whatever then whats the problem,aah what the hell just kill it anyway,killing animals whose owners can prove they are clear of disease makes no sence,why dont they go out and hunt down and kill the animals whom they know are diseased,

I have no evidence but my thinking is the Bali Gov't thinks there are enough dogs/cats in Bali and do not want any more...at least until they get this rabies situation under control.

It's a bit like all the non-DK registered cars that we see all over Bali. The Gov't are going to restrict their use in Bali to only three months...at least that's what they're talking of doing.

I have been trying to get some recognition to the subject of cat houses, and have been almost completely ignored. Do you realize the number of cat house that exist in Bali? It is enormous, and something should be done or the moral rectitude of Bali's reputation will be ruined beyond that of the misguided attempt to consider it PARADIDISE!
Doesn't anyone out there care? This just can't go on this way. Tell me where possibly would Ubud exist today were it known by all those faithful ladies world wide who have embraced that wonderful novel (absolutely guaranteed to be based on an actual experience) entitled "Love, Pray and Masterbate" or something like that? There has been an immigration of frustrated middle aged women from all over seeking this lovely (congested and poorly restauranted) Mecca, and what would they think if they only knew the plethora of genuine cat houses that should exist in this lovely Isle and call it home?
Let us all join in faithfully acknowledging this problem in all its magnitude!

I have been trying to get some recognition to the subject of cat houses, and have been almost completely ignored. Do you realize the number of cat house that exist in Bali? It is enormous, and something should be done or the moral rectitude of Bali's reputation will be ruined beyond that of the misguided attempt to consider it PARADIDISE!
Doesn't anyone out there care? This just can't go on this way. Tell me where possibly would Ubud exist today were it known by all those faithful ladies world wide who have embraced that wonderful novel (absolutely guaranteed to be based on an actual experience) entitled "Love, Pray and Masterbate" or something like that? There has been an immigration of frustrated middle aged women from all over seeking this lovely (congested and poorly restauranted) Mecca, and what would they think if they only knew the plethora of genuine cat houses that should exist in this lovely Isle and call it home?
Let us all join in faithfully acknowledging this problem in all its magnitude!

I'm a believer in..."If it ain't broke.....don't fix it!"

For any area to be declared "rabies free" means that there have been no cases for at least 2 years (I think it's 3 years in Indonesia).
So far, Bali hasn't reached that point and by the looks of it, won't get there anytime soon.

Simply killing dogs in Bali is not the way to fight rabies. It's never worked anywhere before and probably never will.
Groups like BAWA and BARC offered the local government accredited methods of how to go about reducing rabies, years ago. And were ignored.
The documented cases of rabies deaths in humans are possibly an underestimate. Plus, not everyone reports it to hospitals.
On top of that, admitting that Bali is not rabies-free is not good for the tourism industry.

The latest "reported" case of someone in Bali dying in February, 2018 adds at least 2 or 3 more years for any chance to declare Bali as rabies-free. The incompetence/ignorance surrounding how officials deal with rabies is astonishing.

:eek:

I don't understand what mugwump's on about with his cat house stuff.
Eat, Pay Leave makes more sense to me.

hahaha...I thought he was boasting that he personally takes care of all the 'cats' in those cat houses in Ubud he's concerned about...o_O

If that is the case you are wise to you have deleted their names as they are committing an illegal act if they import to Bali. I would get some guarantee that your cat will arrive safely, in Bali, before payment.
Cats and dogs are NOT permitted to be imported nor exported into or out of Bali. Google any site to find those rules are still relevant.
hmmm last month my wife brought our kitten to Bali from Jawa in her handbag hehe...but according to our vet,we can take him back to Jawa after he has had a rabies shot.

hmmm last month my wife brought our kitten to Bali from Jawa in her handbag hehe...but according to our vet,we can take him back to Jawa after he has had a rabies shot.

I'm happy your wife managed to smuggle her cat into Bali in her handbag but why didn't she also smuggle a kilo of cocaine...would have made a lot of money...enough to buy many cats?

Once again what started out as a genuine request for information has now turned into somewhat of a joke,,

Right now I dont believe all this stuff I read on google,it all seems to be hearsay from people who have no actual knowledge or experiences at all, dont forget people what you read online is only as reliable as the person who put it there,

Within the next couple of weeks I will be in contact with the relevent authorities in regards to bringing my cat from java to bali, when I get the results I will be happy to post an update,

Back