mugwump

Mar 15, 2011
seattle pekutatan

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
And, lucky Vietnam, Australia doesn't have the same ownership attitude to Vietnam that it seems to have with Bali.

Ozzies aren't able to grasp that just because in their late 20s they lost their virginity here in the 70s and 80s to the sound of bad Gamalang and "I wuv you long time for fi dolla" that they really don't have any special rights in Bali.

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
I did read about it in the Australian. But yeah I can't imagine it becoming big news like the Corby case.

Steve Rossell

Apr 18, 2015
Okay...... as an Aussie bloke on this forum I take umbrage at the above Aussie bashing.

Let it be known that some of us aren't fans of "bad gamalang" and what's so bad about Justin Bieber (now that's a rhetorical question) ?

Headline news in Oz? Nup. Where else is it headline news?

In Australia there happens to be a Federal election tomorrow to determine our next democratically elected f@#kwit so we don't have time to worry about citizens being put on death row right now........oh look.......something shiny. Sorry, goldfish moment.

Of course our indignation at a foreign power killing one of our own for breaking a sovereign law extends only so far and she is Vietnam borne so she probably deserves it. If she was a true blue Aussie of a fair hair and skin as well as being 50 years younger then of course we would be up to our armpits in righteous anger because obviously she wouldn't have committed such a vile crime.

Sarcasm aside I find it ironic that a convicted heroin smuggler might well die from a lethal injection.

Just for the record I abhor the ultimate sanction of legal murder which is of course an oxymoron.

Speaking of morons, a lot of my compatriots are more than willing to throw their stones from their designer glass houses.

mmmmmm, more Bintang please.

Reactions: dav733