TGAOTU or TGGOTU means??

brovic

Apr 7, 2010
Can anybody throw some light on what “TGAOTU” or” TGGOTU”, seen in a recent article, might mean?

Blondie

Mar 3, 2010
Can anybody throw some light on what “TGAOTU” or” TGGOTU”, seen in a recent article, might mean?

Depends on its usage in the article but one meaning of the acronym is

"The Great Architect Of The Universe"

a term used by the Masons

when the A is substituted with G it means (and this is argued) God instead of Architect

Regards
N

brovic

Apr 7, 2010
Masons

Thank you, Blondie. That does make some sense now. I wonder if there any Mason's Clubs in Bali, or any Masons here who can help me find out more. I can be contacted at roy @ vickersplace.info (close the gaps) Thank you again.

Last edited by a moderator:

lauradawn

Jan 11, 2011
From Google books - TGGOTU

Cracking the Freemasons code: the truth about Solomon's Key and the Brotherhood
By Robert L. D. Cooper
"The ritual of the order of the Free Gardeners begins with Adam and Eve in the perfect garden, in perfect harmony and in perfect peace. Adam is the first Free Gardener (or first non-practicing gardener), until Eve tempts him with forbidden fruit - the apple of the Tree of Knowledge. This first sin, despoiling as it did the perfect garden of TGGOTU (the Great Gardener of the Universe) meant that Adam became the first true journeyman or working gardener as he traveled the world in a vain attempt to restore horticulture to the perfect state that it had been in at the creation. . . "

tintin

Sep 13, 2005
Boston, MA, USA
Nowhere in the Bible, and in particular in Genesis, does it say what kind of fruit it was. The scene taking place in presently Southern Iraq, where there were no apple trees, the fruit in this legend was more likely an apricot, a pomegranates, or a fig (actually, Adam and Eve used fig leaves to hide their nakedness). And on second thought, why not a banana or even a durian?:icon_lol: