Slow connection

Shadrach

Hello, Administrators, I have been having an extremely hard time connecting to the expat forum. It is so slow, many times, I just give up and move on to other web sites. I am not having this problem with any other web sites. It seems to have gotten worse these past two months. Is there any way I can fix this, from my end? Or is it something you can do for me? Please let me know if anyone else is having this problem also.

Since all of us, are having the same problem, and our posts are monitored, why don't the administrators fix it? Soon I will stop trying to open the Balipod expat forum!
Same, no point spending time and efforts if owner / admin doesn't care.

See you on the other side !

Hello everyone, We apologize for the recent issues with our server affecting the forum. We are working diligently to restore the forum and provide the best experience for all users. Unfortunately, the forum has faced an increase in spam and malware attacks over the past few months. We are actively addressing these issues and hope to have everything running smoothly again soon. Thank you for your patience and understanding. - Admin

Hello everyone, the server has been fixed, and we’re working hard to resolve all issues. Since the server has been cleaned and re-cached, there may be a slight delay when loading the site for the first time. However, once everything is cached in your browser, you should notice improved speed and performance while browsing the forum. Thank you for your patience. - Admin

Back