Slow Balipod

Markit

I sent a disgruntled email to the management of the forum who got back to me almost immediately (either I'm incredibly important or they don't have shit to do) with the info they've been having a server problem and all should be as it was now.

I have to say it seems better today and thanks to Alzies can't remember how fast it was.

I sent a disgruntled email to the management of the forum who got back to me almost immediately (either I'm incredibly important or they don't have shit to do) with the info they've been having a server problem and all should be as it was now.

I have to say it seems better today and thanks to Alzies can't remember how fast it was.

From Shadrach, It is faster to open the first page, but after that, it takes forever to see what is new, then forever again to open it. So it still has far to go, to get back to a better speed.

Hello everyone, the server has been fixed, and we’re working hard to resolve all issues. Since the server has been cleaned and re-cached, there may be a slight delay when loading the site for the first time. However, once everything is cached in your browser, you should notice improved speed and performance while browsing the forum. Thank you for your patience. - Admin

Back