jaffa

I'm sure this has been done to death, so apologises in advance but I need to find some information on postage costs to send small items (1 tshirt every week) to various places (Europe, Oz, Australia).
I don't suppose there is a link to a website where I can find out (my Indonesian is good enough to read sites in Indonesian).
Snail mail (by sea) is fine - I want to do it as cheaply as possible, Was thinking perhaps Rp. 50k-100k for a small package with just a tshirt (about 200g)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Shipping Fees

We ship a lot of orders out due to our online store having been programmed with all EMS, Registered and Standard shipping rates to every country served from Bali in every incremental of price increases. It's weird as I programmed the whole lot but then if I go to the Kantor Pos to send say for example a Registered Post item I get offered two prices. One for that which is filled out via the computer, the normal rate, or another rate if they fill out the paperwork by hand. I still get a tracking number, the delay is the same and we've never lost a delivery yet. Seems there are angles here wherever you go.

You can go to the main Kantor Pos in Renon and they will give you a current and up to date listing for all shipping options from Bali. Comes in handy.

Cheers,
Mark.

Shipping costs

Wow! Great info there guys. Thanks a million for your responses on shipping costs.

Back