freetofly

Aug 30, 2010
Hi everyone, we have now moved to bali!!! My daughter is missing her friends, she is 2, 3 in may - would anyone like to set up a regular day once per week for a play????? we dont mind driving.

She goes to cheeky monkey twice per week but our days are flexible - so any day is good for us. atm we are in a home stay but as soon as we find a house(fingers crossed) i am happy to have it at my house.

any one?:icon_e_smile:

Travellingmap

Feb 12, 2011
Playdate

Hi everyone, we have now moved to bali!!! My daughter is missing her friends, she is 2, 3 in may - would anyone like to set up a regular day once per week for a play????? we dont mind driving.

She goes to cheeky monkey twice per week but our days are flexible - so any day is good for us. atm we are in a home stay but as soon as we find a house(fingers crossed) i am happy to have it at my house.

any one?:icon_e_smile:

Hi Welcome to Bali, we have also just moved to Bali from the UK I have an 8 year old son and a 3 year old daughter. My daughter is also missing her friends and I am sure would really like to have a playdate. we spend most of our time at the moment on Nusa Lembongan, however I am going to look into her starting cheeky monkeys probably 2 days a week as I have seen good reports online and it looks lovely. Does your daughter enjoy it there? if you want you can email me at [email protected] My names Anna, and my daughters name is Amy,

Thanks Anna:icon_e_smile:

freetofly

Aug 30, 2010
Hi anna

I will email you shortly. cheeky monkeys is good, it costs 150 000rp for casual sessions. 9am - 2pm.
I would love to catch up, will you be living in sanur???:icon_e_smile:

diveguru

Mar 3, 2011
Hi Welcome to Bali, we have also just moved to Bali from the UK I have an 8 year old son and a 3 year old daughter. My daughter is also missing her friends and I am sure would really like to have a playdate. we spend most of our time at the moment on Nusa Lembongan, however I am going to look into her starting cheeky monkeys probably 2 days a week as I have seen good reports online and it looks lovely. Does your daughter enjoy it there? if you want you can email me at [email protected] My names Anna, and my daughters name is Amy,

Thanks Anna:icon_e_smile:

Hi there, I live over in Padang Bai - not very far away from you!! If you ever pop over to this part of the island look us up. I have a nearly 5 year old and a 1.5 year old.......they might get on!!

Fambo

Dec 20, 2012
Hello Im not sure if you guys are still here? (last posts were in 2011), but Im in Sanur my two girls 3yo and 4yo are missing friends also, I would love to meet other mums and find some little buddys for my girls. Have there been any play groups started since maybe? any info would be appreciated.

Thanks Sacha

alohazoe

Sep 29, 2014
My son is 5 and goes to Cheeky Monkies. We would love to meet up with other parents and kids. We live in Sanur.