Smarf

Sep 21, 2010
Hi!

So, I've been to a lot of clubs in Seminyak, Legian and Kuta, and it's great! But, it's really feels like I am partying in my mother country, Norway, because of all the tourists. I'd say that there are only tourists in these clubs. I mean, where are the local people, the balinese people? Do they go out clubbing? Do they maybe have their own "partyarea"?

I would really like to meet some locals .. :)

T.J

Apr 21, 2010
Tiying Tukul puri, Canggu
I went to a club with some locals earlier this year down in Seminyak one night and it was crazy. I think it was called "Lovina la lova " or something along those lines. It was down Double Six and then we turned left and it was next to a pizza place. Very loud bass music and the local girls seemed to go mad. It doesn't start until after 1am but was an interesting experience. I'm too old for it to be a regular experience for me though....:icon_wink:

KayAus

Oct 3, 2010
I went to a club with some locals earlier this year down in Seminyak one night and it was crazy. I think it was called "Lovina la lova " or something along those lines. It was down Double Six and then we turned left and it was next to a pizza place. Very loud bass music and the local girls seemed to go mad. It doesn't start until after 1am but was an interesting experience. I'm too old for it to be a regular experience for me though....:icon_wink:

I think you are talking about La Vida Loca... next door to Goodys.
We hang out there when we go to Bali, great place with Karaoke.

BKT

Apr 2, 2010
Auckland/Singaraja
You guys realize 90% of the local girls you pick up at La Vida Loca have price tags on them don't you lol. I haven't been out for a while but I would suggest moving around the areas instead of staying at one place, remember its still tourist season so there's gonna be a few more pale faces in the crowd than usual.

KayAus

Oct 3, 2010
You guys realize 90% of the local girls you pick up at La Vida Loca have price tags on them don't you lol. I haven't been out for a while but I would suggest moving around the areas instead of staying at one place, remember its still tourist season so there's gonna be a few more pale faces in the crowd than usual.

LOL... I didn't know that but then again I don't go there to pick up LOL, we go to c friends.

Smarf

Sep 21, 2010
La Vida Loca. Hm, I think I've might been there. Is it anywhere near Syndicate? (The club in the end of Double Six, in the opposite direction of Kuta)
So, you're saying that allmost every local girl in those clubs are kupu-kupu girls?

leandra

Feb 16, 2010
La Vida Loca. Hm, I think I've might been there. Is it anywhere near Syndicate? (The club in the end of Double Six, in the opposite direction of Kuta)
So, you're saying that allmost every local girl in those clubs are kupu-kupu girls?

the butterfly's of the night, you can find them everywhere, from kuta up to Canggu, normally its a group of girls, all in quiet short skirts, dancing togehter in a group( and wait until someone is offering a drink).
if that is the local experience you want to make, you do not need to go in a local club, specially HUU bar, Living room and Deja Vue are pick up places.

for a real local experience i would recommend BLUE EYES.

salue
leandra

Smarf

Sep 21, 2010
the butterfly's of the night, you can find them everywhere, from kuta up to Canggu, normally its a group of girls, all in quiet short skirts, dancing togehter in a group( and wait until someone is offering a drink).
if that is the local experience you want to make, you do not need to go in a local club, specially HUU bar, Living room and Deja Vue are pick up places.

for a real local experience i would recommend BLUE EYES.

salue
leandra

That's clearly not the local experience I want :b .. I know those girls. Running around with their 500 000 rupiah price tag.

Thanks for the recommendation!

T.J

Apr 21, 2010
Tiying Tukul puri, Canggu
I'm just a dumb bula who enjoyed the scenery at La Vida Loca. I haven't been to many places where they don't have an "extended" menu if thats what you looking for..... me I just enjoyed the show.

PS watch out for the banchongs waiting for the really pissed punters to walk out:icon_sad::icon_sad:

BKT

Apr 2, 2010
Auckland/Singaraja

No not at all, La Vida Loca is but most of the other bars along that strip aren't half as bad (except double 6 bar around 4-5am), Its not hard to tell which ladies are for sale by looking at how they dress, their body language and the way they creep around the bar.

Freewind

Sep 6, 2010
Ah, La Vida loca is terrible! So many prostitutes! Maybe, its just for me, because I'm woman.
But if you wanna see normal indonesian locals, try out Kama sutra, Raw's place, Gallery (maybe, have been there one time only), new opened club Boshe in Tuban, Hard rock as well.

MATT_BALI

Aug 14, 2010
Ah, La Vida loca is terrible! So many prostitutes! Maybe, its just for me, because I'm woman.
But if you wanna see normal indonesian locals, try out Kama sutra, Raw's place, Gallery (maybe, have been there one time only), new opened club Boshe in Tuban, Hard rock as well.

Great Reading I too would love to find a local hang out shall try some of these, ANY MORE ???????
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: