gracelee

Sep 7, 2011
Hi everyone,

this is the first time I post in this forum and I hope I can get some help. the reason that I joined this forum is to find out more about opening a pub/bar that has Harry's bar concept (harrys.com.sg) that has live music, live sport, chill out place for locals and expats to hang out...

It's actually for my investment management assignment (I'm taking a part-time degree). the assignment require me to find out what's the risk for the company (which is Harry's Holdings Limited) to invest a business in overseas and whether the US$10 million is enough and whether political situations will affect the investment decisions or how to overcome it..

So I need to know what's the risk like to invest in Bali, where is a good place to open such concept bar and things like that..a link will be good so I can use it for citations.

any help will be appreciated.

thank you in advance! =)

kiwi

Nov 8, 2010
Brisbane
Past Post

Hi Gracelee,
Welcome to the forum, this was just discussed and you will find plenty of information under Setting up a Small Bar in the Business in Bali.
This will lead to question regarding visas permits etc which you will find plenty of information on in past posts
You will see it is no easy task:icon_biggrin:

komank_wirya

Aug 7, 2011
Denpasar
There is many factor for investment.

Investing or set up a new business in Bali is different between Local investor or company then foreigners. because of goverment laws. there is many aspect to support the investment, such as: Market research , Legal and permit, environment, zoning area, contractor, real estate agent, notary, good team player, good ROI planning, etc.
:icon_mrgreen: