Mug Shots

juskiff

Okay guys, So here is our comments on everyone's mug shots...

Gloria, your hair must have grown 5 inches since November!!

PY, Mr. Bo Jango

Roy, Balinese by Injection

Ringgo, Yo, Gangsta rap..

bouncingtiger, love your smile

Bert, bad hair day

Lothar, smooth operator

:evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted:

Dear Ringo:

I know you've told us this before, but we forgot. When will you be returning to Bali? Remember the Nature/eco tour you talked to me about the last time we saw you??? I still have the picture of the waterfall you found.... I would love to join you sometimes. We have just bought our return flight to Bali for the 23rd of January. Hope to see you soon.
Augie

Return of the Gangsta

juskiff said:
I know you've told us this before, but we forgot. When will you be returning to Bali? Remember the Nature/eco tour you talked to me about the last time we saw you??? I still have the picture of the waterfall you found.... I would love to join you sometimes. We have just bought our return flight to Bali for the 23rd of January. Hope to see you soon.

Yo Augie!

I will email you by next weekend giving some details ok

Cya soon

Can't resist

Ringo: The man who came out of the shadows... not to be recognized!

Gloria: Ecstatic tropical dementia fueled by "horse killing" quantities of 'Arak' after just winning the prize rump section of a mutilated road-kill in a near violent square-off with a 'Patroli' pick-up full of slavering 'Tourist Polis'.

Roy: 'Dorian' Thompson, 'The Picture Of' being down in the basement under an old tarp beneath a wall length rack of shiny 'ninja' stars.

Py: Minor Graham Green character 'wannabe'.

BT: Ann Margaret in 'Viva Las Bally: Beyond the Island of the Dolls'.

Bert: The miraculous morphing man. Like certain shadowy Al Quaida figures, none of the photos attributed to him are of the same individual.

Lothar: If Cary Grant had condescended to star in 'Emmanuelle'.

mwill: The personable female protagonist in a 'C' grade zombie/slasher/horror extravaganza. For other cast members, see above.

Py

The "horse killing quantities of "Arak" " ??? oh well....maybe mouse killing. ... and actually I was offered the hindquarters...to braise slowly with bawang campur...but declined in favour of fish 'n chips. G....

Please, please stop Ringo!

You're scaring me! My grasp is tenuous enough as it it. I'm hitting the red-line, I'm overloading!

Re: Please, please stop Ringo!

Py said:
You're scaring me! My grasp is tenuous enough as it it. I'm hitting the red-line, I'm overloading!

Hold on till next weekend Py :p :D
(added 1216: which has now already been reached)

2nd that one B.E.Moth re: B.T.'s doo!

Gotta rethink the Ann Margaret angle now, kinda more... well what would 'Tigger' say, "It's ouncey, bouncy, flouncy, wowncy."

the most wonderful thing about tiggers is i'm the only one

he he this tigger is bouncin with glee!!!!
But need to get me a hat like Py's!!!

Ok

bht.jpg

Cyber-milliner

to the expat community! Now everybody is going to want one! You're a hot ticket, Bert--this is very clever!! :D

Well mwill...

You just looked like a decent sort... surrounded by nut jobs.

...Was I wrong?

Py.

really funny bert

that was fast, love what you did with the hat. Hey, can you give me a pic of Judy Davis for my posts? Noone'll know.

Back