Mug Shots

Wow

Warwick 2 now isn't he a gorgeous one...hello and welcome to our forum....loved your pic...you'll soon have Marcia swooning and the Moth mooning...and Py'll get jealous...hey what are you doing for Christmas.?...G...

which one is she?

Nice cut and paste job Ringo... now let's see I think mwil is the one on the far right???? Ohhh I'm so confuse.... :shock: :lol: :roll:

PS: dear Ringo I got your e-mail... give me a few days to reply... been extremely busy - late arrival of all of our shipments!!!!!!!!!

Re: which one is she?

juskiff said:
Nice cut and paste job Ringo... now let's see I think mwil is the one on the far right???? Ohhh I'm so confuse.... :shock: :lol: :roll:

Thank you? :?

juskiff said:
PS: dear Ringo I got your e-mail... give me a few days to reply... been extremely busy - late arrival of all of our shipments!!!!!!!!!

Take your time, I took mine :eek: :D

These mugshots have certainly turned into a bit of sport...

... haven't they. Except for Lothar, who sensibly seems to stick with the same one. But damn it, it's a good one!
If I was doing my degree again, this time I would research something different. Addictive internet behaviour. I can only speak truly for myself here. Forums or chat are like having a magical newspaper on your coffee table. Where everytime you glance at it the headlines are different. The lure of looking continually is just too strong. Impossible to resist. I guess the ever changing mug-shots are part of the same mosaic. It's great isn't it.

Re: These mugshots have certainly turned into a bit of sport

Warwick2 said:
... haven't they. Except for Lothar, who sensibly seems to stick with the same one. But damn it, it's a good one!
If I was doing my degree again, this time I would research something different. Addictive internet behaviour. I can only speak truly for myself here. Forums or chat are like having a magical newspaper on your coffee table. Where everytime you glance at it the headlines are different. The lure of looking continually is just too strong. Impossible to resist. I guess the ever changing mug-shots are part of the same mosaic. It's great isn't it.

Yes, something similar like the cartoons in the newspaper, everyday another one. A nice addiction! - however some of Geek's visitors don't seem to be able to keep pace with these rapid changes :twisted: :roll: :lol:

How do you make the photos small enough to post? All of our photos are around 27kb...none under 6...

pic

This is my cat. He was feral when he first decided to live with us. He's still rather wild, as i've never tried to 'humanise' him, accepting him on his own terms. He does exactly what he wants, and leads a pretty interesting life. Ever seen a cat juggle rocks and mice in the air for fun?
In other words, I get to play Jon to his Garfield.
The vet diagnosed him as having obssessive compulsive disorder, and prescribed medication for him. I couldn't do it. Doesn't he know what a real cat is?

LOL... He's so cute Marcia :)

I don't think I ever seen a cat juggle rocks and mice in the air before :lol: Would love to though :) Maybe I can teach my kitty to do that or send him to a circus school :lol:

Back