Mr markit.

tel522

Oct 30, 2015
On occasion I quite enjoy your "jibes" , but do you not think your vitriolic attacks on newcomers to the forum will reduce the participants to 1 ? .

Im sure im going to attract a load of abuse from east bali for my comment .

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Notice none of you answered the encyclopedia-like questions you're all so "glad" to see from the newbie...

In my experience anyone that comes along with that type of wish list is sitting bored at his mother's house in her basement after flogging the dog and can't think what else to do.

You all wanna spend hours feeding it, be my guest.

JohnnyCool

Jan 10, 2009
Sanur
Notice none of you answered the encyclopedia-like questions you're all so "glad" to see from the newbie...

In my experience anyone that comes along with that type of wish list is sitting bored at his mother's house in her basement after flogging the dog and can't think what else to do.

You all wanna spend hours feeding it, be my guest.
Does your house in East Bali have a basement? And how are your dogs?

Thaiman

May 15, 2014
People like markit were a failure in life, worked menial shit jobs, being told what to do all his working life. Now, they can hide behind a computor and be a big man. I read one or two of his moronic posts, now, i just ignore the fool.

Reactions: Adam

DenpasarHouse

Aug 13, 2013
People like markit were a failure in life, worked menial shit jobs, being told what to do all his working life. Now, they can hide behind a computor and be a big man. I read one or two of his moronic posts, now, i just ignore the fool.

Markit's too quick to heap abuse on the newbies, that's my only complaint, we don't need to make up anything extra. I don't think many failures build luxury villas in foreign countries. Loud mouth, shit-stirrers? Sure. But not failures.