chippy

Hi - I've been living in Bali for a year and recently moved over to Sanur. I have a 19 month old daughter and would love to catch up with a Mother's Group or even individual for a coffee/playgroup/exercise/laugh?? I know the thread has been done before but not for a year or two so was hoping there may be someone interested around :culpability:

If you subscribe to the Sanur Weekly you will find that a group advertise a monthly get together in various cafes.
Email [email protected] then put "subscribe" in the subject line. You will be emailed a copy of the newspaper every Tuesday.

We have set up a little group and try to meet once or twice a month - have a look on facebook if you have this (bali mums dads and little angels). Our children range in age from 12 months to perhaps 3.

I had just finished reading the thread on paedophiles. When I saw you mentioning a Facebook site named "little angels" my immediate though was "OH NO"
I was however happy to notice that it is a closed group.

Yes it is closed and only minimal photos have been posted. I am only a member there but do like to meet up with the other mums and sometimes dads when we arrange a catch up :)

Thanks natta - i have had a look - i have also requested to be a member.. there is another one called Bali Babies also.. i am not sure if i know how to navigate facebook groups very well!? But please if you are arranging something would love to hear from you through a post or a PM? in the meantime i'll keep my eye on the facebook pages..

thanks Chippy, i didn't know about that group but just joined. We will probably arrange a meet up for next weekend usually at lollipops on sunset road - I will keep you posted :)

Back