guitarlo

Feb 17, 2012
XL Cell Phone International Long Distance code

Does anyone know the international long distance dial code for XL cell phone service? I recall it was something like 101011 something like that -
Thanks

Rangi

May 23, 2011
Legian
Does anyone know the international long distance dial code for XL cell phone service? I recall it was something like 101011 something like that -
Thanks

I would just goto one of the shops selling pulsa they have the info there. .

guitarlo

Feb 17, 2012
Xl dialing code

The answer for future reference is 01000 + (1) for USA then the USA number you are calling. If it has a (1) like 1 -800-XXX-XXXX you dial the extra (1) in this case.

Going up to a local cell shop assumes they speak English and you speak Indonesian - good luck - thanks for the suggestion LOL.

I found the answer by Google. Sorry to trouble to group. I thought it was an easy question.

Bye
Arlo in Ubud

Rangi

May 23, 2011
Legian
Going up to a local cell shop assumes they speak English and you speak Indonesian - good luck - thanks for the suggestion lol

Ok i am feeling sarcasm from this post and we all know that sarcasm is the lowest form as for wit .

But for future reference , the Local pulsa shops that i use regulary speak really good english and are more than happy to help so Luck has nothing to do with it. . .

Last edited: