balinews

Feb 14, 2010
[video=youtube;JwK4_uQmFFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwK4_uQmFFY[/video]

Contestants in the 63rd edition of Miss World wore bold and bright-coloured dresses for their filming session in Bali as the pageant got underway in Indonesia.

The bright hues of the attires were intended to compliment the sunny weather of Bali Island, where the contestants are staying for the first week of events.

Contestants posed in the golf area of the Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort, against the picturesque backdrop of Indian Ocean, for their profile video shoot.

“With the bright outfits that they wore the contestants looked pretty natural,” a statement on Miss World Indonesia’s official website reads. “The choice of bright-coloured clothing made them look elegant in the middle of the Balinese natural panorama.”

Moreover, most of the contestants opted for a bright beachwear ensemble, again to comply with the tropical beach setting they have been in, for the video shoot session. Contestants, particularly from Cyprus, Singapore, Fiji, Indonesia, Belarus, Guam, Malaysia, US Virgin Islands and Seychelles, sported floral and abstract print beach dresses.

Miss World 2013 officially began with the arrival of the 131 contestants in Bali, although the official opening ceremony will not take place until the weekend of 7-8 September.

The grand finale of the pageant will be held in Jakarta on 28 September. The winner will be crowned by Miss World 2012, Wenxia Yu of China. Contestants will compete in six distinct rounds, including Beach Fashion, Top Model, Sports and Fitness, Beauty with a Purpose, Talent Competition and the World Fashion Designer Award.

Miss World 2013: Contestants Don Bright Hues for Filming in Sunny Bali [PHOTOS] - Entertainment & Stars

Last edited:

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Does anyone else find people that don't speak English trying to be funny with other people that don't speak English excruciatingly embarrassing?

ferdie

Apr 4, 2013
Near Ubud
The government decided to have all the program in Bali, so anyone who wants to see the show will have more opportunity:eagerness:

balibule

Feb 6, 2009
The government decided to have all the program in Bali, so anyone who wants to see the show will have more opportunity:eagerness:

My thoughts exactly :cheerful:

Thank you muslim hardliners!!

ferdie

Apr 4, 2013
Near Ubud
My thoughts exactly :cheerful:

Thank you muslim hardliners!!

I have my suspicion on the security officials also, its a general knowledge that the FPI has good connections with the police, now due to the protest, each participant in the contest has to have a police officer as a personal guard.
Imagine the extra money spent and received for the "Miss World bodyguard project" :hopelessness: