C

CanonMan

Anyone know of a Beekeeper or small business that supplies Beeswax? Have been looking around the net, plenty of Candle Makers etc but no candle supplies etc.

Cheers in advance.
Cam

denee

Jan 14, 2011
Bali, Indonesia
Anyone know of a Beekeeper or small business that supplies Beeswax? Have been looking around the net, plenty of Candle Makers etc but no candle supplies etc.

Cheers in advance.
Cam

I will soon open a home store @canggu. i am a candle maker.
Exactly, how much do you need ?
right now i am at Jakarta, but i have no trouble if you want to order.
i also sale others material for candle making.

C

CanonMan

Beeswax

Hi modelt1826, where about's exactly? I went around that whole area today and no one seemed to know the place. Is it on the KFC or 'Dunkin Donuts' side of the road and traveling in which direction in relation to Sanur?

Much appreciated.

Hi denee, have sent a PM, thanks.

Cam

oldskool

Feb 28, 2011
Hi there have you opened your store yet in canggu.

I too am looking for bees wax in Bali

toyoda22

Dec 16, 2010
sanur, denpasar, bali
hii i have beewax for candle and beewax for cosmetic (soft beewax)..
im living in sanur..but im not candle maker or cosmetic maker..
im just selling raw material..
minimum order harder beewax (for candle) 25kg
minimum order soften beewax (for cosmetic) 15kg

balipod-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 12, 2010
I think sherm was writing about the posts from ekabali. All of their messages have been deleted as spam. If you want to report spam, please click on the little triangle button at the bottom of any post.

scout

Jun 25, 2010
Ubud
Hi modelt1826, where about's exactly? I went around that whole area today and no one seemed to know the place. Is it on the KFC or 'Dunkin Donuts' side of the road and traveling in which direction in relation to Sanur?

Its just before the traffic lights, heading towards Dunkin Donuts, there is a sign on the left to an Ashram. It is on the right just before the lights, for the life of me cant think of the name. Huge factory run by an expat.