cutelezbean

Sep 25, 2010
Am a new Bali resident and am seeking Lesbian Bali...we all know gay and straight males have a haven in Asia, but where the is Lesbian BALI???

seriously...:icon_e_ugeek:

mat

Dec 18, 2008
Singaraja
Am a new Bali resident and am seeking Lesbian Bali...we all know gay and straight males have a haven in Asia, but where the is Lesbian BALI???

Yes, I've seen it often in the north. But I don't know any clubs or groups. Sorry. good luck.

MATT_BALI

Aug 14, 2010
Well I'm in, happy to open one in Kuta / Seminyak if someone wants to show me the ropes of opening a business in Bali. :icon_razz::icon_lol::icon_rolleyes::icon_e_smile:

tintin

Sep 13, 2005
Boston, MA, USA
Two homosexuals are walking hand-in-hand, along Kuta Beach. As two stunning women, clad in the most reveling apparels, are coming toward them, one guy says to the other,

"When you see such beautiful women, don't you wish sometime you were a lesbian?"

BADA BOOM BADA BING :icon_exclaim::icon_exclaim::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Hany

Aug 7, 2017
do you think do you need sensual massage like woman to woman or couples?
tbmbali.com has the service for that. and if you searched for lesbian website you could try mingle or onescene. good luck!

tintin

Sep 13, 2005
Boston, MA, USA

Cutelezbean wrote her post 7 years ago! I'm sure she's found what she was looking for by now...