Just married - Kadek & Thorsten

Thorsten

Nov 30, 2002
Germany
For all the people who know us, or at least who know about the story of how it all began.

We – Kadek and Thorsten got married yesterday on 16th April 2010 in Germany.
The Bali Expat Forum (now Balipod) was where our story started more than 4 years ago (special thanks to Ni Luh aka Pooochie, also to Bert, Roy, Sanurian, Lou and everybody else we met in person)

Best regards
Kadek + Thorsten

tintin

Sep 13, 2005
Boston, MA, USA
Everything can happen if one is patient, even Thorsten and Kadek getting married... :icon_lol:

My warmest congratulations, wishing you a long, happy, and prosperous life together.:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Obvious question: do you plan to settle in the old Bundesrepublik Deutschland or are you coming back to Bali?

Jimbo

Jan 11, 2005
Manchester and Makassar
Really please for you two. You are very luck Thorsten to have married such an intelligent person. After the honeymoon I hope you will both come back in here and add your wisdom.

Dasha

Aug 9, 2006
Mornington Peninsula Melbourne
Great news and congratulations mate. In the 3 or so years I've known you I never had any idea Kadek and your good-self were and item. This would have to be a first for the BEF I think. Very good luck to both of you.

Lou

Nov 12, 2004
Ubud
Kadek and Thorsten, that is wonderful news. Congratulations. Trust we will see you both (or maybe more) very soon in Bali.

Sully

Feb 3, 2010
Oz
Congratulations to both of you. Yes I was around when it all started but under a different name. Hope you have a long and happy life. Please let us know where you are going to live etc. I know Kadek was in Australia working. So what are the plans for married life.:icon_razz:

JohnnyCool

Jan 10, 2009
Sanur
Happy to hear you two finally tied the knot, after all this time.

Now - any chance of those handphones you promised?
(After the honeymoon, of course.)

Have some Glenmorangie on me. Put it on my bill. We might be heading your way later this year en route to Lithuania, of all places.

:icon_biggrin:

Jesse

Feb 16, 2010
Melbourne
My Congratulations. How I wish I was in track with your love story here. Too bad I was a new member then. :icon_wink: