JOKOW15ME

Markit

Been seeing these election signs around with a picture of the boss on them and would be interested if they're just in Bali or everywhere else AND what do you think they mean? If you haven't seen them the "1" is a 1, not an "I" and the "5" could be mistaken for an "S" but isn't.

apparently 15 is the number of PSI if you want to vote for Jokowi’s son. Strange Indonesian deep humor: Jokowi is me

apparently 15 is the number of PSI if you want to vote for Jokowi’s son. Strange Indonesian deep humor: Jokowi is me
I've probably been seeing too many conspiracy movies but isn't Jakowi only allowed 2 x 5 year terms as president? and doesn't Jakow15me seem to be pushing for a change in that law to allow him another term? Lots here thinking the same due to his almost new capital city on Kalimantan which most agree won't actually happen without Jakowi pushing it forward.

Joke Widodo( Jokowi (the actual president)) tried to change the law, he couldn't so he's out. His eldest son, Gibran Rakabuming, candidates as running mate of Prabowo

The presidents brother-in-law was chief justice when the court decided on a law amendment so that presidents son could become a vice president candidate. That was concluded 3 days or so before the registration deadline. That is incredibly lucky.

Now the brother-in-law chief justice has been removed. Too late as job done.

https://jakartaglobe.id/news/jokowis-brotherinlaw-removed-as-constitutional-court-chief-justice

Jakarta. The Honor Council of the Constitutional Court made the decision Tuesday to remove Chief Justice Anwar Usman, who is also the brother-in-law of President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo, from his position. This decision follows a controversial ruling regarding the age limit for presidential and vice-presidential candidates.

The ruling amended the minimum age of 40 years, opening the door to Jokowi’s 36-year-old son, Gibran Rakabuming Raka, to run as vice-presidential candidate in the upcoming February election.

However, the council's decision did not impact the ruling, and Gibran remains a valid candidate.

Anwar was found guilty of a "serious breach of ethics and good conduct as a Constitutional Court judge" and "violating the principles of impartiality, integrity, competence, equality, independence, and decorum" of the court, according to Honor Council Chairman Jimly Asshiddiqie, who announced the verdict in Jakarta.

Back