Is this the new normal?

Shadrach

Feb 20, 2021
Hello all, I was just watching a made for television series called New Amsterdam. In one of the segments they had a young girl wanting to get a sex change operation to become a boy! I always thought I was open minded to homosexuality and had many gay friends. I figured if they loved each other that was what is important regardless of their sex. But now with all the medical breakthroughs they can change a persons sex to the opposite sex! I heard they even promote this in western schools to children as normal! I must be an old fuddy duddy because My brain can't accept this as normal. I want to hear what others think about this subject.

sayangku

May 22, 2018
Eh - who cares? A cousin of mine was born intersex. Her life would have been much better if the ability had been there back in the day to re-assign her sex properly. (she is genetically male, but the doctors advised better to bring her up female)

If someone wants to change sex - why not?

oldman.jpg

Shadrach

Feb 20, 2021
Eh - who cares? A cousin of mine was born intersex. Her life would have been much better if the ability had been there back in the day to re-assign her sex properly. (she is genetically male, but the doctors advised better to bring her up female)

View attachment 4023
Your right why not? And if Jack wanted to exchange heads with a donkey, then he could become a real Jack Ass! Just think of all the possibilities!

• Haha
Reactions: Balifrog

Shadrach

Feb 20, 2021
And if you mate a donkey with a horse to get a mule, How do you get an Apaloosa? You shaka da tree! You shaka da tree! Just horsen around with ya! Hah!

Balifrog

Dec 30, 2017

View attachment 4023
Maybe change from doctor ?

Reactions: Shadrach

harryopal1

Jul 20, 2023
It has been my impression that many homosexuals and transexuals seem troubled with the complexity of living in societies which may now be more accepting of the right for people to choose their paths in life but nonetheless it seems most societies view alternative choices in sexuality with disdain and often hostility. There is a report today in Australia that three in four lesbian, gay, bisexual or otherwise non-heterosexual Australians have experienced a mental illness at some point in their lives, according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics.

The term "gay" seems not such a suitable term for these alternative lifestyles.

Reactions: Shadrach

Shadrach

Feb 20, 2021
It has been my impression that many homosexuals and transexuals seem troubled with the complexity of living in societies which may now be more accepting of the right for people to choose their paths in life but nonetheless it seems most societies view alternative choices in sexuality with disdain and often hostility. There is a report today in Australia that three in four lesbian, gay, bisexual or otherwise non-heterosexual Australians have experienced a mental illness at some point in their lives, according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics.

The term "gay" seems not such a suitable term for these alternative lifestyles.
Maybe they ate too many gum drops!

• Haha
Reactions: Balifrog

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
I find that the entire LGBTQ+++ thing falls apart when the people who've chosen a particular moniker/lifestyle/plumbing insist that the rest of us respect their choices and amend out behavior to fit their choices.

I simply refuse to do it, basta!

Personally I can not find any fecks to give anywhere about what people want to do in the privacy of their own caves/dungeons or palaces, just as long as I don't have to take notice (unless I want to) of it.