I want to move to Bali from Kuala Lumpur - need budget place to stay

fendy

Jul 28, 2010
I just stay in KL for 3 months, but in 1 month I want to visit Bali for 3 months.

I guess I will get only 2 month visa and then extend it again, am I right?

Then I would like to just stay in a place for 500 $ per month, is there a nice hotel with AC and internet somewhere or is everything extremely expensive? Give me some links please to budget room hotels, i dont want to use youthhostel

that is for now, thanks

henryyuliana

Jul 21, 2010
Surabaya, Kuta
I just stay in KL for 3 months, but in 1 month I want to visit Bali for 3 months.

I guess I will get only 2 month visa and then extend it again, am I right?

Then I would like to just stay in a place for 500 $ per month, is there a nice hotel with AC and internet somewhere or is everything extremely expensive? Give me some links please to budget room hotels, i dont want to use youthhostel

that is for now, thanks

I might be able to help you. Send me PM directly

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
You want a room with air-con and Internet for Rp150,000 per night. Forget the Internet, and you may still find some - but they are disappearing rapidly. Forget the air-con and you should be OK.

balimovierequest

Aug 1, 2010
Kuta
www.facebook.com
Maybe you have more specific which location in Bali that you wanna stay. For example its more cheaper to stay in Denpasar area Hotel rather then in Kuta area hotel

CMIIW (Correct Me If I'm Wrong)

Cheers,
-BMR->

Jimbo

Jan 11, 2005
Manchester and Makassar
What news do you want. You have had answers to your original question. Just book a hotel for a couple of nights and use the time to look around and ask. Better than in here I feel. You can get a visa on arrival for 30 days and extend it for one month and then you will have to leave and return starting the process over so budget for that,

cheynewalk

Jun 22, 2010
Try balisunhouse.com I have stayed there several times and can recommend,particularly monthly rates.

BoogeyWoman

Aug 29, 2010
its alot. there is this 300k per night and 300usd permonth in denpasar. without internet.
450 permonth in sanur, but only can sleep 1 person. nice place with kitchen
250 perday, 500 per month near seminyak, complete. but near a club, so every friday saturday and sunday you will hear this bam bam bam bam,even tho its quite far.