Human Billboards

mimpimanis

Nov 4, 2003
Kuta, Lombok
www.mimpimanis.com
Hi, mimpimanis. I'm not sure about the 10 consecutive years. I thought it could be a cumulative 10 years. Maybe that's changed, maybe not. Maybe bambang is right with:

I believe it is 5 consecutive years.

In other words, maybe both scenarios are possible, ie, 10 accumulated years or 5 consecutive years.

Quite possible as I said I find it hard to find any definitive information. However I have received a PM from someone who is going through the process so I hope to have some first hand information soon.

I can't really see any definitive advantages in becoming an "Indonesian citizen". A few, more or less, minor advantages, but hardly enough to go the whole way. In any case, getting accurate and reliable information is still problematic.

As I said, I have no desire to go back to UK except to take Martin for a visit some time when he is older. I have no immediate family left in England, no property, no nothing! Whereas my son, and my husband are Indonesian, my home and my business are in Indonesia.

Being an Indonesian citizen would do away with the need for renewing visas, would allow me to work if I wished to do so. (I recently had to turn down the offer of some part time work at a good rate of pay.) Would allow me to be get local rate for medical care, would hopefully make life a lot easier for me should Made pass away before me.