Can anyone give us names of suppliers with decent prices/quality for bedding, linen, crockery etc for small resort opening? We have been to Kristal already. Thanks!

someone mentioned home and hotel depot

Have dealt with the crockery and the linen, but struggling with cutlery.

The best we have found so far is in Carrefour, unless anyone know different! Please tell! Someone suggested the Home and Hotel Depot, but its not yet open. I followed the banner for opening dates on their website but it doesnt work, nor does their phone number. Does anyone know when it opens?

Also looking for media players, any one out there know where to buy them at a decent price????

You could try the shop on the floor above Ace Hardware at the Galleria Mall. They have a large floor of home items and I would think they would have cutlery. I was in there yesterday but didn’t know to check on cutlery for you at the time. You might call them. 0361 767 012 is the phone number on my receipt.

You could try the shop on the floor above Ace Hardware at the Galleria Mall. They have a large floor of home items and I would think they would have cutlery. I was in there yesterday but didn’t know to check on cutlery for you at the time. You might call them. 0361 767 012 is the phone number on my receipt.

hi Pollyanna, We had a look there, but to be honest the quality wasn't really good enough. By the way, does anyone have a used but good quality/condition biggish gas cooker for sale?

Last edited:
Hi there
I have used a shop called the home and hotel depot in Bali it has a website in the same name homeandhoteldepotbali dot com we used them for our small hotel we built .
Regards
Jon

Hi Jon,

We tried there but it was closed. If they were open before they must be refurbishing now. I contacted them to ask about opening and they said a few weeks.

For stainless steel simple cutlery:Lotte Mart has one type that has many different sized spoons and things,like ice scoops,sorbet spoons,serving cutlery.It is not top-class,but it looks good,very simple design.And most important,there are forks and knives as well. It is so cheap you might use it for the time being until you import something better.

Last edited:
Hi there I have emailed you some details for the shop but I will add here as well the managers name is Evi Triana and the contact for them is +6281280760791 Regards
Jon

hi crosskey ...try Batraco just behind Bali Bakery at jalan raya kuta, quite good price for the quality of the stuff they sell. ours bought 4 years ago from there and still in excellent shape

good luck

Back