Homes needed for 2 bali puppies or advice on how to find them homes!!!

katieandluca

I have been fostering a couple of poorly puppies found locally, both now fully vaccinated and ready to be re-homed. Can anyone help by posting on facebook or giving some advice. I already have 3 dogs and its getting a bit manic! :icon_wink:
need to find them a home as soon as possible. Any help or advise very greatly received! katie

Attachments

• puppies-bali.jpg
    puppies-bali.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 55
Hi Katie,
I will be back in Bali end October. If you can foster one till then I will definitely take one. I would like a male as already have two females, but will also take a female if that is all there is. Also can you tell me how they are?

hello!

Hi Katie,
I will be back in Bali end October. If you can foster one till then I will definitely take one. I would like a male as already have two females, but will also take a female if that is all there is. Also can you tell me how they are?

thanks for responding, actually they are both girls. they seem to be the ones that get kicked out.
the little brown one was a skeleton with dreadful mange and tiny but is actually around 4 months old. still v small but starting to get a tummy and has and the sweetest nature, she couldnt walk when i found her :(
the white and brown one is around 9 weeks now, she is very polite and very patient, she was left in a cardboard box at the side of the road at 7 weeks. Apart from a high temp and dehydration she was ok.

I am really happy to pay for any vets bills.
have a think i can send you more pics if you like
katie

thanks for responding, actually they are both girls. they seem to be the ones that get kicked out.
the little brown one was a skeleton with dreadful mange and tiny but is actually around 4 months old. still v small but starting to get a tummy and has and the sweetest nature, she couldnt walk when i found her :(
the white and brown one is around 9 weeks now, she is very polite and very patient, she was left in a cardboard box at the side of the road at 7 weeks. Apart from a high temp and dehydration she was ok.

I am really happy to pay for any vets bills.
have a think i can send you more pics if you like
katie

Back