Health insurance for fly in fly out worker

TheRudeTourist

Oct 24, 2022
Selatan
Does that also apply to the Spouse Kitas Markit. If it does how long must you be on the Spouse kitas before you become eligible. I tried to search the forum but had little or no success
My friend went to Renon the other day and was told he would be eligible on a spouse Kitas. So I’m going to go there at try as well, rules may have changed

harryopal

May 5, 2016
Australian pension entitlements relate to how long you have been in the country. While my wife has "permanent" residence she still needs the visa updated if we return to Aus. The total amount of time she has spent in Australia only amounts to about 5 years so I doubt she would have an entitlement. I will check it out but her keeping me is a better option than getting rid of me.... as suggested by mellow Markit.

Reactions: tel522

harryopal

May 5, 2016
Well, I just tried to post the message below to the perca website but when I tried to submit got the following message.

"There has been a critical error on this website." Tried twice. There is a Jakarta telephone number so will try and ring them.

And here is the question I sought to submit:

'I am living in Bali on a WNI sponsored KITAP visa. A couple of years ago my wife made enquiries at Renon about my having access to BPJS but was told I was not eligible. A contemporary discussion on the Balipod expat forum says that I would now be eligible. My wife's understanding is that one needs to have worked in Indonesia for six months to obtain eligibility. I came here six years ago as an Australian pensioner and have never worked in Indonesia.
Could you please offer your advice as to whether or not I should be eligible and ought make another application?
Thank you in anticipation of your response."

Does anyway know if that 6 month having worked in Indonesia is a requirement?

Thanks.

Reactions: TheRudeTourist

tel522

Oct 30, 2015
ed married Well, I just tried to post the message below to the perca website but when I tried to submit got the following message.

"There has been a critical error on this website." Tried twice. There is a Jakarta telephone number so will try and ring them.

'I am living in Bali on a WNI sponsored KITAP visa. A couple of years ago my wife made enquiries at Renon about my having access to BPJS but was told I was not eligible. A contemporary discussion on the Balipod expat forum says that I would now be eligible. My wife's understanding is that one needs to have worked in Indonesia for six months to obtain eligibility. I came here six years ago as an Australian pensioner and have never worked in Indonesia.
Could you please offer your advice as to whether or not I should be eligible and ought make another application?

Thanks.
You will find bpjs office to office misunderstandings by the staff ,re the requirements for admission to the system,,that is why perca got involved to help mixed married wna to get enrolled ,as is their right .

My wife suggested the facebook group perca bali as another access point .

Last edited:

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Well, I just tried to post the message below to the perca website but when I tried to submit got the following message.

Thanks.
You're making an Agung out of a mole hill dude. Just wander over to your local pbjs orifices and ask. If they won't do it then the one in Renon or latest the one in Amalpura will, scouts honor. Just follow the document requirement I've listed and you're covered.

Many expats on a retirement visa have gotten them in the last 6 months.

Reactions: TheRudeTourist

Shadrach

Feb 20, 2021
Hey, I have the Kitas retirement visa, and am not married to an Indonesia woman. Do I still qualify being single? I have the domicile paper from the Kepala Desa in my village.