Hallo

Balifrog

Dec 30, 2017
A few phrases to introduce yourself, age, experience in Bali / SEA, hobbies, interests, etc... would probably attract more response.
The "Hi, I am new here" doesn't help much !

Just saying....

Reactions: Shadrach

Shadrach

Feb 20, 2021
A few phrases to introduce yourself, age, experience in Bali / SEA, hobbies, interests, etc... would probably attract more response.
The "Hi, I am new here" doesn't help much !

Just saying....
I agree with Markit and Balifrog, give us something juicy!

setiawanputra

Sep 27, 2023
Got no juicy stuff to offer. Currently on looking for opportunity to work in bali. I'm a male, sorry guys, i'm straight. LOL.
I like road tripping on my motor bike. I think that's all i can tell right now.

gtrken

Nov 4, 2007
Perth W Australia
Got no juicy stuff to offer. Currently on looking for opportunity to work in bali. I'm a male, sorry guys, i'm straight. LOL.
I like road tripping on my motor bike. I think that's all i can tell right now.
So you come to Bali which is more expensive than Java and LOOKING for a job? Most people usually arrange a job before coming?
But hey, you may be one of those independently wealthy locals who can just trip around on your bike. Harley is it?

Welcome here anyway to the Crusty old feckers forum and look out for Markit. His bark and his bite are about the same. :)

Cheers
Getting Krusty
Ken

setiawanputra

Sep 27, 2023
So you come to Bali which is more expensive than Java and LOOKING for a job? Most people usually arrange a job before coming?
But hey, you may be one of those independently wealthy locals who can just trip around on your bike. Harley is it?

Welcome here anyway to the Crusty old feckers forum and look out for Markit. His bark and his bite are about the same. :)

Cheers
Getting Krusty
Ken
I work as a freelance web developer and I think Bali offers greater opportunities in my field.
Nope, not a Harley fans. Just a regular scooter matic bike.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
I work as a freelance web developer and I think Bali offers greater opportunities in my field.
Hasn't chatgbt eaten your breakfast?

I mean it will now develop a website and code the whole show for just asking.

I was shocked (as an old coder too) when I saw what it can produce, but best of luck.

setiawanputra

Sep 27, 2023
Hasn't chatgbt eaten your breakfast?

I mean it will now develop a website and code the whole show for just asking.

I was shocked (as an old coder too) when I saw what it can produce, but best of luck.
AI surely take some bite. But, in my experience, machine can't replace creativity. They're just a tool if you know how to use.

Reactions: Markit