Global Medical Insurance in Indonesia - help

karels

no spam or insurance agents please... :(
i am new here. will be relocated to Indonesia particularly in bali mid of September
I have some experiences with health insurance. most of the companies are good.
I got people from manulife, great eastern, global health asia. all claiming theirs is the best.
I understand insurance today is so competitive that its not the evaluation of the package but the reliability of the company and the people behind it...now that I'm relocating to Bali in less than 7 weeks,
I'm thinking of switching to pallas global insurance cos of company policies
but I need your thoughts, especially those covered by them,
these are their packages on Global Medical Insurance
do you think this is my best option? please please suggest other insurance companies that work best for you
The hardest part is starting all over again.

Hello Karels,
Our health care insurance is with Health Care International but I cannot recommend them because we haven't made a claim. Every insurance company is good when all they are doing is taking your money. So I, too, would love to hear from people who've had claims experience with their health care insurer.
Btw, I did do some research before choosing Health Care International so you might want to have a look at them.

Hello Karels,
Our health care insurance is with Health Care International but I cannot recommend them because we haven't made a claim. Every insurance company is good when all they are doing is taking your money. So I, too, would love to hear from people who've had claims experience with their health care insurer.
Btw, I did do some research before choosing Health Care International so you might want to have a look at them.

Thank you, I did look up Health Care International, yes their coverage looks neat.
Right now I have decided to continue with Pallas, cos their dental plan looks good too
http://www.pallasglobalhealth.com/internet/pallas/Products.asp

:icon_wink:
I can always switch anytime

Back