Free, meal and drinks.

Thaiman

May 15, 2014
I arrive in Bali 21 June, staying for about 3 weeks looking for long-term accom. 6 months to start . If you can direct me to an apartment block, Legian/Seminyak, with pool. Close to all the action as i have mobility problems, Long term rental , cost, around 1 to 2 mill a week, I will shout you a meal and drinks. (if i rent it). Cheers.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Good luck with that price range and hope you enjoy hot and cold running cockroaches... Oh, with pool too?! Pool of what?

tel522

Oct 30, 2015
I arrive in Bali 21 June, staying for about 3 weeks looking for long-term accom. 6 months to start . If you can direct me to an apartment block, Legian/Seminyak, with pool. Close to all the action as i have mobility problems, Long term rental , cost, around 1 to 2 mill a week, I will shout you a meal and drinks. (if i rent it). Cheers.
Im pretty sure you will get what you want for your proposed budget , for sure at the lower end of your budget in nusa dua, but for your mobility issues it would not be suitable , good luck ya !

Reactions: Thaiman

davita

Mar 13, 2012
If you have a mobility issue have you considered living just near Jl. Tamblingan in Sanur. It's a one-street mecca with a parallel beach-walk where motor bikes are banned. Easy to walk, bike....or on a wheel chair.
Not sure about apartments and prices but there are plenty apartohotels, guest houses and small villas/houses in the area.

Reactions: DenpasarHouse

Thaiman

May 15, 2014
If you have a mobility issue have you considered living just near Jl. Tamblingan in Sanur. It's a one-street mecca with a parallel beach-walk where motor bikes are banned. Easy to walk, bike....or on a wheel chair.
Not sure about apartments and prices but there are plenty apartohotels, guest houses and small villas/houses in the area.
Appreciate your concern,but Sanur aint for me. I can walk about 100m on a good day, i ride a small PMD.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Appreciate your concern,but Sanur aint for me. I can walk about 100m on a good day, i ride a small PMD.

I like Sanur but it isn't everyone's cup of tea.
At my age (80) walking is becoming an issue and my 2K walk around my block is becoming a stretch. Lucky there is a British Pub and an Ozzie sports bar equidistant one and two thirds of the way.....where I can rest and recuperate.
When wifey is back in Jakarta it usually takes me about eight to ten hours to complete the 2K course....:D...and that includes getting an ojek home.

btw what's a PMD...I searched and all that came up was a face-cream or a software product?

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Nor me...I've just walked back from my pub and the amount of potholes, open manholes and just needing to get among the traffic would preclude that tiny machine. In Sanur I've seen many who use these electric bikes to get around and, as the wheels are reasonably big, can run over many potholes. If you pedal it recharges the battery.
223.jpg

Thaiman

May 15, 2014
At my age (80) walking is becoming an issue and my 2K walk around my block is becoming a stretch. Lucky there is a British Pub and an Ozzie sports bar equidistant one and two thirds of the way.....where I can rest and recuperate.
When wifey is back in Jakarta it usually takes me about eight to ten hours to complete the 2K course....:D...and that includes getting an ojek home.

btw what's a PMD...I searched and all that came up was a face-cream or a software product?
Powered mobility device.Such as Travelscoot or Luggie scooter.

JohnnyCool

Jan 10, 2009
Sanur

Davita...irrespective of your age, your 2K “walk” isn’t a “walk”, per se. Sounds more like pub crawl to me. What happens when “wifey” isn’t in Jakarta? She carry you around on her back or you’re forced to stay home and try to be healthier?

"Foootpaths" in Bali are various things to various people. "Notional" springs to mind. Similar to road rules. I know many sober people who've fallen into holes at night. I can't think of any specific places in Bali which have proper footpaths. Sanur, Kuta, etc, abysmal. Maybe parts of Nusa Dua, or perhaps Bangli.

:cool:

Last edited: