enduringcreat

Dec 7, 2011
If you post your email i can give all details. The clothes dont rely on fashion to sell but they are beautifully made. They are designed for different body shapes (for women) and are specifically made to enhance your shape and hide parts of the body better left hidden! The clothes are elegant and made with high quality fabrics. The designer is extrememly skilled and very successful supplying 3 shops already plus a large internet demand.
This shop is up and running and has absolutly no opposition because it caters for such a large range of sizes. Nothing i have seen comes close
to this concept and for a long term investor it is a sound return and a great little buisness to be part of.
We have a massive Australian and Japonaise market here which has only partially been tapped into. Within the first week of opening i was selling to people who wanted to stock there wardrobe not just buy a single piece.
I have great staff and im really looking for someone who recognises the potential here and can continue its success.