blightyboy

Feb 10, 2011
Ubud, Bali
I need to find a kennels or somewhere similar to leave my pet Golden Retriever while I am away on holiday. I want somewhere I can trust absolutely and where the animals are treated really well and not just stuck in a cage and forgotten. Has anyone any information please.

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
We have used Bali Kennel and they were good. The website Contact Bali Kennel has some info. They guy I interacted with was Alain (French) and everything went smoothly. When you go north of Lotte Mart on the by-pass, where it turns more to the east heading to Sanur, you take some local streets to the left.

lestat

Mar 28, 2008
bali
i second ronb on bali kennel. have boarded my german shepherd there for almost a month and they took really good care of him.

Donna

Feb 6, 2008
Bali
Dog Kennel

i third Bali Kennels. Alain was great with my dog, and he was treated very well whilst there from what i can tell. the place is really clean and the staff seem like real dog lovers.

Apr 26, 2011
"HAPPY DOG STAY". I trust them with my life. My dog stays all the time, he even gets to stay in the couples room with them because he doesnt like being left alone! I dont even think they own a cage. They love and adore dogs. The husband and wife live there, they are lovely. I wouldnt go anywhere else....Really. I have heard so many horror stories. Happy dog stay all the way!