pollyanna

Feb 8, 2010
Ubud, Bali
Does anyone know of a dog groomer on the island who is caring and does a good job? I haven't found anyone around Ubud so I'm willing to travel elsewhere.

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
Does anyone know of a dog groomer on the island who is caring and does a good job? I haven't found anyone around Ubud so I'm willing to travel elsewhere.

Just used one 2 months back - and they did a good job for Rp100,000. For years we have been going to this vet for annual vaccinations and other minor issues. In the past year they seem to have built up the dog grooming business which is now quite busy. The vet is:

Drh. I Dewa Made Anom
Jl By-Pass Nurah Rai
Gg Sehali No 9A Pesanggan

Looking at the Google Earth pic, if you are approaching from Sanur (from the right) you need to pass thru the big intersection, then do a U-turn as soon as possible, come back through the intersection and immediately turn left into a narrow lane (marked in blue)
You need to leave the dog for a couple of hours so you can go shopping at Lotte Mart (was Makro) or whatever.

Attachments

• GE-dog-grooming.jpg
    GE-dog-grooming.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 88

Donna

Feb 6, 2008
Bali
I use Snowy Pets. they are the mobile service and they come to wash my lovely labrador at my house. takes the stress away from having a stranger take him to an unknown place.

0361 808 0090