Dentist. Bali 911 Dental Clinic

Kakek Bolis

Apr 8, 2019
Hi
I have chipped my front tooth. I've had filled but I need to have a crown. I've heard Bali 911 Clinic is good and cheaper.
Can anyone advise me about dental care in Bali.
I'm thinking of having the crown done before I move to Bali next week. However if dental care is good and may be cheaper I could wait till I move there.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

Kakek Bolis

Fred2

Oct 13, 2010
Surabaya/Australia
I have in Surabaya, Rp3,500,000 for root canal and Rp2,000,000 for a good crown so would be same in Bali.
Have one done last week and getting implant next October.

Kakek Bolis

Apr 8, 2019
Hi Fred

Thank you for the information the prices seem a lot cheaper there
To have my crown done here cost $1570
So 2 juta for a crown in Indonesia is a lot better

Cheers

Juggler

Jun 20, 2018
I have used 911 before and have been happy with the service. My mum has had crowns done there as well and they have been good. Can recommend them.

SquarePeg

Jan 29, 2012
Sanur
Far cheaper, and often better in Bali now. 911 is very good. There are many others now highly recommended - join a couple of the Bali Facebook tourist and expat pages where dentists are asked about and listed every other day.

Kakek Bolis

Apr 8, 2019
Far cheaper, and often better in Bali now. 911 is very good. There are many others now highly recommended - join a couple of the Bali Facebook tourist and expat pages where dentists are asked about and listed every other day.
Thank you SquarePeg,

tel522

Oct 30, 2015
From my familiy and nieghbours experiences here , dental and medical services are a bit of a lottery ,Im sure there must be good dentists and doctors ,but who they are ,I dont know .
Re 911 ,my nieghbour had a less than satisfactory experience .

harryopal

May 5, 2016
I had a front tooth filling replaced at a recommended dentist in Jalan Raya Kuta. I avoided biting anything hard with the front teeth but the replacement fell out within two weeks. So, the name of a recommended dentist might be better than just referral to a group.

Fred2

Oct 13, 2010
Surabaya/Australia
If you ever come to Surabaya, Dr Don at Pakunwon super mall is a great Dentist. I have used him for over 10 years and would put up with a sore tooth for months in Australia till i'm back in Surabaya.

harryopal

May 5, 2016
Thanks Fred for the tip but I don't see Surabaya coming up in the near future. Any recommendations for individual dentists in Bali?

Kakek Bolis

Apr 8, 2019
If you ever come to Surabaya, Dr Don at Pakunwon super mall is a great Dentist. I have used him for over 10 years and would put up with a sore tooth for months in Australia till i'm back in Surabaya.

Hey Fred
I looked up Dr Don Aditjipto, found his WhatsApp No. Once I've settled in Bali I will fly over to get treatment. Thanks for the advice

PERtoDPS

Dec 31, 2018
Just bumping this thread as a recommendation came from a friend in Sanur, he basically told me it's near Angel bar and if you punch angel bar in to google maps you'll end up smack bang on their door step, Dokter Gigi Blanjong +62 812 3955 137, got a clean and scale and 2 fillings for 900,000 and was more than happy to negotiate down a little from a higher price.

It's an older building with that stinky Bali smell, but used gloves proper hygiene etc, no digital monitors sort of like a western dentist 10-15 years ago, but honestly did a good job. Just a clean and scale would have cost 300,000. My partner is Indonesian so I had her shop it out a bit, closest price was 500,000 in Panjar.

JohnnyCool

Jan 10, 2009
Sanur
Just bumping this thread as a recommendation came from a friend in Sanur, he basically told me it's near Angel bar and if you punch angel bar in to google maps you'll end up smack bang on their door step, Dokter Gigi Blanjong +62 812 3955 137, got a clean and scale and 2 fillings for 900,000 and was more than happy to negotiate down a little from a higher price.

It's an older building with that stinky Bali smell, but used gloves proper hygiene etc, no digital monitors sort of like a western dentist 10-15 years ago, but honestly did a good job. Just a clean and scale would have cost 300,000. My partner is Indonesian so I had her shop it out a bit, closest price was 500,000 in Panjar.
There is another highly recommended dentist around there. Calls itself Dentamorphosa.
drg Diana Wardhana, SpKG
Jalan Danau Poso No. 57, Blok V
email: dentamorphosa@gmail.com

Speaks good English.
I don't think she's the same one you're talking about.
And BTW - I couldn't locate your suggestion on Google Maps.

PERtoDPS

Dec 31, 2018
I am going there again tonight to get Mrs teeth done, can upload photo and surroundings if you want?

Also just noticed on maps it’s Angel’s Bar not Angel bar like I posted above.

Last edited:

JohnnyCool

Jan 10, 2009
Sanur
I am going there again tonight to get Mrs teeth done, can upload photo and surroundings if you want?
Also just noticed on maps it’s Angel’s Bar not Angel bar like I posted above.
Thanks for the "update".
The Angel's Bar I know is really on Jalan Danau Poso (not in a side street), unless it's moved.
And I don't need photos etc.
It's all just confusing for me - imagine what it's like for somebody that doesn't know their way around and going blind looking at Google maps.