Covid-19 Vaccine performs better than expected

We should only do any calculations based on official EXCESS death compared to global deaths numbers of the 3 previous years. I haven't been able to find this for the US, contrary to most european countries where those number are easily avalaible on a monthly base.
But let's take your 300 k number...
USA population is 328 million. 300k is 0,09 % of that. Do the math for the probablity ....

Global annual death for the US is 2.850.000 per year.
So the excess mortality, if considering your 300k number, is around 10,5 %.
Now of course, you should dig deeper and see the age range of those 300k... Very likely 70 + and for most with comorbities.

Ok lets do it another way - what vaccinations DO you have?
Tetanus - ever meet anyone with lockjaw?

Yellow Fever - In mild cases, yellow fever causes a fever, headache, nausea and vomiting. But yellow fever can become more serious, causing heart, liver and kidney problems along with bleeding. Up to 50% of people with the more-severe form of yellow fever die of the disease. There's no specific treatment for yellow fever.

Tuberculosis - Fever, night sweats, coughing up blood (hemoptysis), shortness of breath, chest pain, and swollen lymph nodes are some of the symptoms

Measles - Also called rubeola, measles can be serious and even fatal for small children.

Rabies

Whooping Cough

etc. etc. These are all vaccinated against without much worry but also can have issues

Ok lets do it another way - what vaccinations DO you have?
Tetanus - ever meet anyone with lockjaw?

Yellow Fever - In mild cases, yellow fever causes a fever, headache, nausea and vomiting. But yellow fever can become more serious, causing heart, liver and kidney problems along with bleeding. Up to 50% of people with the more-severe form of yellow fever die of the disease. There's no specific treatment for yellow fever.

Tuberculosis - Fever, night sweats, coughing up blood (hemoptysis), shortness of breath, chest pain, and swollen lymph nodes are some of the symptoms

Measles - Also called rubeola, measles can be serious and even fatal for small children.

Rabies

Whooping Cough

etc. etc. These are all vaccinated against without much worry but also can have issues

Last vaccine I had must have been 30 y ago, cant even remember which one but a mandatory for some country I went to work in the M.E.
Lived till now 28 y in Asia, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, HKG, SGP, Malaysia and now Bali...
Visited China, Cambodia. Never had any vaccine.
And I am still alive at 67 ! Must be a miracle ?
I have nothing against people who do all the vaccines, it's their business, but don't try to tell me what to do. That's MY business.

Back