edo

Mar 5, 2011
Hi
I m Bosnia and Herzegovina citizen ,my son is Cambodian citizen is 3 year old...We want to move from Cambodia to Bali for few year...... I want to register a small factory with 5-10 employers.....what is best way ?
THX

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
Hi Edo,
Bring a couple of suitcases with money, just joking :icon_wink:.
Set-up an PMA, theres been discussions about setting up an PMA just recently on the forum..you could do a archive search. Or if you are in a hurry and want to do everything quick, find and agency who can assist you with everything...but remember on Bali(Indonesia) you will need to be patient.

bunny

Feb 8, 2011
The best way is live here for 6 months or longer first.....Don't rush anything.

Last edited:

edo

Mar 5, 2011
Yes Fred2 I have all certicate for my son at my name........2 Jumbo I dont think is a lot competition, I m in magic busniss ,I m profesionale magician and creator of magic tricks......

Vin

Oct 1, 2009
Singapore, Tabanan
Hi Edo...Welcome to the forum.
You will probably be the first resident expat magician on the island, i.e if you choose to make Bali, your home.
As Bunny has mentioned...it would be a good idea to spend some time in Bali...meet people and get a first hand view on all matters relating to Your Visa's...formation of company and the prospect in your line of work.
Personally...I would love some magic in my life...and I am sure there would be many others too.

tintin

Sep 13, 2005
Boston, MA, USA
WOW, Vin! A magician. You're coming to the right place. That should certainly go very big with the local folks: a leyak bule . :icon_biggrin:

Best of luck.