kman

Sep 27, 2011
Seminyak
Hey

I was just wondering if anyone knows of a good shop for bed linen in the Seminyak or Denpasar area. I had a look around the other day and it seemed quite expensive (IDR 1,200,000) for each set of fitted and flat sheet 300 TC. I'm relatively new to Bali so this could be the norm, but just thought i would ask! Thanks alot!

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
Hey

I was just wondering if anyone knows of a good shop for bed linen in the Seminyak or Denpasar area. I had a look around the other day and it seemed quite expensive (IDR 1,200,000) for each set of fitted and flat sheet 300 TC. I'm relatively new to Bali so this could be the norm, but just thought i would ask! Thanks alot!

Check out UD Tenaga Baru in Imam Bonjol Square. They give the address as Jl Iman Bonjol No 555-AAB - but street numbers often don't help that much. But if you travel north from Kuta towards Denpasar on Jl Imam Bonjol, after you cross Sunset Rd, go another 700 meter and look for Imam Bonjol Square on the right. It consists of two identical long buildings facing each other with car parking in between. They supply hotels and will make sheets and bed covers to order. In the same square there are also a couple of shops with bathroom fitting and fixtures.

Last edited:

scout

Jun 25, 2010
Ubud
Good advise Ron, I have had sheets etc made there, the quality of the fabric is excellent and the workmanship firstclass, unfortunately I cant find the receipt to let kman know how much it cost....worth going to have a look though. When you drive in the best place is in the "middle" on the right hand side....

kikuk_kikuk

Sep 21, 2011
Denpasar
try in the store my friend the "duta silk house" you pass the road teuku umar to end, the place was across the intersection.
Turn left into the road Diponegoro because one-way, immediately take the right side because you have to play to get there back towards the road teuku umar.
building next to the right of the matahari departement store.
store employees are very friendly, and the owner is my friend (hidayat kusuma).
if you want a discount, just tell you my(tyo) friends.

sorry my english not good :icon_biggrin:

balidavo

Sep 16, 2011
bukit bali
Hey

prices here are a bit on the expensive side , In oz I can buy a 1000tc for the price of a 300tc here...., but im not in oz so........